Already a Season Ticket Holder? - Access Your Account Here
High Flyer Package
Join the ranks of an exclusive club and become a High Flyer by purchasing our full season package!
A High Flyer season ticket experience was designed for our most loyal fans with benefits that allow you to focus on what's important - the game!
By becoming a Kalamazoo Wings High Flyer member, you get exclusive experiences such as:
- Guaranteed Seat Location all 36 Home Games
- A Dedicated Kalamazoo Wings Account Representative
- Invitations to Events and Mixers Just for High Flyers
- Savings on Tickets and So Much More!
- Exclusive Kalamazoo Wings Seat Cushion, Travel Mug & Magnet Schedule
- Complimentary Parking and Preferred Parking Area $180 VALUE
- Early Access to Games and Dedicated Entrance at Door 2 - 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO DOORS OPEN
- Four (4) Away Game Watch Parties
- Five (5) Buddy Passes - COMPLIMENTARY TICKETS DURING THE SEASON TO BRING A FRIEND OR TWO WITH YOU TO THE GAME
- High Flyers Group Photo On Ice
- “No Wasted Ticket” Exchange Program
- Line-Up Sheet for Home Games
- One (1) Complimentary Pre-Season Game Ticket
- Four (4) Complimentary Playoff Tickets - TICKETS ARE FOR ROUND 1 OF PLAYOFFS ONLY
- High Flyers Membership Card with Discounts to Pro Shop and Retail/Restaurant Partners
- Exclusive Access to High Flyers Facebook Group
- K-Wings Custom Lanyard with Tickets - MUST ORDER BY 9/1
- Kid Season Ticket includes Kalamazoo Wings Kids Club Membership
- Complimentary access to Character Meet & Greets
- Chalk Talk - 1 Per Month Oct-Apr
FULL SEASON PRICING
- VIP Parking: $180
- Monthly payment option with authorized credit card is available until September 15, 2022
- MINIMUM $50 deposit per ticket
- Season tickets must be paid in full by October 3, 2022
Interested? Let's Connect Below!
"Shortly after moving to the area in 2002 we became season ticket holders and gained numerous friends, including other fans, players and staff along the way. What a great experience it has been to feel so welcomed to the area, have a fun thing to do throughout the winter and be a part of something special."