Click to download a Wings Stadium Internship Flyer!
Internship Objective: To receive a hands-on experience within a sports organization. Interns will have the chance to help behind the scenes and learn what it takes to run a successful sports organization. Internships are ideal for students who have interest in the sports industry.
Availability: Game day internships are offered in both the fall and spring.
Internship Opportunities: Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Group Ticket Sales:
- Prospect and cultivate group and season ticket sales for the Kalamazoo Wings.
- Assist with the development and implementation of theme game nights.
- Create flyers and brochures for group sales and game nights.
Marketing and Promotions:
- Assist with booking and coordinating National Anthem performers.
- Assist with in-arena promotions and events.
- Create flyers to promote up-coming events and promotions.
- Attend player/ mascot appearances.
- Assist with the K-Wings Kidz Club.
- Assist with the production of media guides and game notes for the K-Wings.
- Edit press releases and other media.
- Assist media in the press box on game nights.
Please submit a current resume and a cover letter describing what department or area interests you, what semester you are interested in and why are you interested in an internship with the Kalamazoo Wings Hockey Club.
3620 Vanrick Dr. Kalamazoo, MI 49001